The Programming Intern will assist in the development and organization of Mujeres de Maiz (MdM) Programs and Planning as an organization.
Duties will include:
- Support in the implementation of the program vision
- Logistics and Planning of Programming Efforts
- Building of database of Sister and collaborating organizations
- Evaluation of what programs are most cost-effective and popular
- Research and develop best practices fir
The goal of the Programming Intern will work to support in the implementation of Mujeres de Maiz programming vision which seeks to infuse holistic wellness and artivism within all of our programming. The basis being a body, mind and spirit connection and balance. All programming will align with this endeavor.
The Programing Intern work will directly be impacting these broader organizational goals and objectives of Mujeres de Maiz
Mujeres de Maiz projects include:
- Year long programming in Holistic Wellness
- Weekly After-school program for teenage girls based on Council and Indigenous Ways
The Programming Intern will work directly with Mujeres de Maiz Executive Director.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.