The Development Intern will assist in the development of Mujeres de Maiz (MdM) Fundraising and Grant Endeavors and Special Events.
Duties will include:
- Build on Grant Database specific to MdM’s mission
- Build on MdM’s Grant Calendar
- Support the core staff to gather and categorize materials for development
- Coordinate with Grant writers
- Review and research past evaluations of events and programming
- Gather and categorize testimonies and statements about MdM work
- Institute updated evaluation practices (if necessary)
- Research for-profit endeavors within non-profit world.
- Work on MdM products and merchandising
- Support the planning and coordination of future Crowdfunding Campaign
- Support planning of Special Fundraising Events or Projects.
The goal of the Development Intern will work to support MdM with creating a Grants Database and New Ideas in Development Strategy including special events, for profit models, merchandise, and crowdsourcing.
The Development Intern work will directly be impacting these broader organizational goals and objectives of Mujeres de Maiz and help develop funding paths.
Mujeres de Maiz projects include:
- Year-long programming in Arts education
- Year long programming in Holistic Wellness
- Weekly After-school program for teenage girls based on Council and Indigenous Ways
The Development Intern will work directly with Mujeres de Maiz, the Executive Director and the Finance and Operations Director
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com.