The Communications Intern will assist in the development and organization of Mujeres de Maiz Communications strategy both internally and externally/publically.
Duties will include:
- Research and Synthesize best practices for internal communications
- Research and Synthesize best practices for public communication strategies.
- Contact Database Structuring
- Research best practices
- Input contacts/data
- Strategies for growing the database
- Communications strategy
- Social Media strategy and output
- Create Posts and Images for our social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Monthly newsletter highlighting MdM projects and programs.
- Website support and development
- Work closely with the MdM Finance and Operations Director on website additions, revisions and calendar updates
The goal of the Communications Intern will be to support MdM with creating and implementing a comprehensive and integrated communications strategy and plan.
The Communications Intern work will directly be impacting these broader organizational goals and objectives.
Mujeres de Maiz projects include:
- Full integrated Social Media Platforms
- Fully functional and integrated website
The Communications intern will work directly with Mujeres de Maiz, Executive Director and as well as the Finance and Operations Director.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com.